View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:34 am

lilirish
Post  Post subject: Furry Ones...  |  Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:23 am
Sunbeam

The board description mentions pets, and I don't see a recent post about the furry ones... I left my first marriage with a (now 6.5yr old) Lab/Pit Mix that is the sweetest thing, and thinks everyone loves her. She's getting new white hairs on her muzzle every day (this pic isn't too recent) She's a spunky thing and I hope she stays with us for a while.
Hubby brought a 13lb cat to the relationship, and we have since acquired a slightly smaller cat.

Melanie
Post  Post subject: Re: Furry Ones...  |  Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:28 pm
myself

aHHHHHH, Lovely photos, thanks for posting them.

After many years of fostering I am now working Lost/Found and in Fundraising for a couple of animal charities.

Have you ever noted the direction, compass direction, your dog wees in? Because we did have a post about that a while back that was ever so hilarious to read but I doubt I could find it now. I think it was referring to male dogs but perhaps it worked for females too.

A couple of regular posters have dogs and I have seen a photo of one of them before, so your dog is the second to star, in my time anyhow.

My family have land. I live in town but the land is kind of in you. My uncle reckons that is why I have previously worked with many animals.

Your new life is so great :)

lilirish
Post  Post subject: Re: Furry Ones...  |  Posted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:00 pm
Sunbeam

Yeah, I don't know what I would do with out my pup. The cats... well... they are cats...
I haven't noticed any directional peeing. :P

I'd like to foster, but the pup would think she's being "ignored" and compete for attention, and the cats... the male beats up the dog... he used the female as a toy until she realized he was all hot air... but not the best environment for fosters.