View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:28 am

BigAaronMan
Post  Post subject: Regarding my account and an old post.  |  Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 1:38 pm
Nursery

Hi all!

I made a post a few years ago about wanting to join the forums. I was 12 at the time, so basically I was turned down (thank you for that). Unfortunately, I have been targeted by, I guess you could call him, a cyber-bully. He has been DDoSing me, and posting all of my personal information, such as my address, full name, phone number, email, family members, and their information also. He says he will stop if I pay him a large sum of money. And of course, when you do a search on my username, this website comes up, and takes you to my post from 2012. Being the clueless 12 year old I was, I posted too much personal information on there. I would really appreciate it if someone could delete that post, and my account if you can.

Thanks,
Aaron

Melanie
Post  Post subject: Re: Regarding my account and an old post.  |  Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:17 pm
myself

Hi, I have alerted one of the moderators so I am sure someone will be able to help you over the next day or so. People are in different time zones so sometimes it takes a day or so.

Apart from this situation, are you doing OK?

Hope that bully gets sorted.

BigAaronMan
Post  Post subject: Re: Regarding my account and an old post.  |  Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:30 pm
Nursery

Im alright. The police are taking care of it. thanks for your concern :)

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Re: Regarding my account and an old post.  |  Posted: Tue May 05, 2015 2:34 pm

It looks to me like that info was removed. At the time of posting? Since Infymus has always been aware and quick to deal with incautious deeds of that sort.
I checked archive.org. The page did not show up there. I also did search your screenname. Exmormonforums came up in that, but again the information you are concerned about had been removed long ago. So I don't know where the extortionists got your info. As a moderator, I was able to identify two different states, each of which you (via your server) may have posted on exmormonforums.

You might look into legal options. - oops, I see you have the Law on it already.