View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:34 pm


Author Message
joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:21 am
God of Poly-Folly

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 5244

Offline
Heh, Mormons!

(NTIA) Non Thinking Internet Avoiders

_________________
God of Poly-Folly Folly

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944


God of Poly-Folly Folly


Top
teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:49 pm
God of Mythbusters

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:30 am
Posts: 4765
Location: Kolobian Lowlands

Offline
Are things so slow or bad, that we can't even bait out some lurking troll?

Or could it be, that the information highway is surpassing our efforts?

_________________
"When authority masquerades as a power, a simple question will unmask it."

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."


Top
joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:51 pm
God of Poly-Folly

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 5244

Offline
teoma2 wrote:
Are things so slow or bad, that we can't even bait out some lurking troll?

Or could it be, that the information highway is surpassing our efforts?


I found a maybe a possible 'Mole', a way's back, but no trolls in a long long time. These sure seem like a very very different breed of those good-ol' days past by.

I really like Mormons, they're nice people. (now I'm sounding like Trump) I even like Thomas S. Monson, he's the floundering mass of a human being, bent on simply driving a squeaky clean religion called Mormonism squarely (and all of it's kind folks) and straightly down into the ground.

I mean, they've got more money than God (due to robbed mineral and water rights including oil and gas and uranium) but they lack just one thing.

_________________
God of Poly-Folly Folly

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944


God of Poly-Folly Folly


Top
teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:40 am
God of Mythbusters

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:30 am
Posts: 4765
Location: Kolobian Lowlands

Offline
The personal integrity to adequately maintain sustained public sentiment?

_________________
"When authority masquerades as a power, a simple question will unmask it."

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."


Top
joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:13 am
God of Poly-Folly

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 5244

Offline
teoma2 wrote:
The personal integrity to adequately maintain sustained public sentiment?


Yes, "them", all of them, "Them's" that know not! The non Mormons who are dangerously not like the LDS. They, they, they drink coffee and stuff like that. The general public is lost in their non-LDS ways. If only they might see!


Dare again to throw your everyday normal human dignity onto the sacrificial LDS altar.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=260
LDS Daily Ritual Sacrifice

_________________
God of Poly-Folly Folly

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944


God of Poly-Folly Folly


Top
teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:31 am
God of Mythbusters

Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:30 am
Posts: 4765
Location: Kolobian Lowlands

Offline
By coming clean!

_________________
"When authority masquerades as a power, a simple question will unmask it."

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."


Top
joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:28 pm
God of Poly-Folly

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 5244

Offline
teoma2 wrote:
By coming clean!


Everyday another missile is lobbed over the wall of Mormonistic ways, we're sort-of forcing LDS leaders to soon confront repentance and the "turning around" Jesus the Christ teaches and also just so happens to maybe be the crux of real Christianity.

(NTIA) Non Thinking Internet Avoider is a great front page Google inquiry requiring no Utah or Mormon markers.

I hope I am not being mean or nasty, sometimes the hard hard truth can seem a little bit too bright but by having a little good faith, demonstrating repentant attitudes could go a long way to help end the suffering of the Mormon folks.

_________________
God of Poly-Folly Folly

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944


God of Poly-Folly Folly


Top
Ralf
Post  Post subject: Re: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:45 pm
Nursery

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 pm
Posts: 4

Offline
teoma2 wrote:
Are things so slow or bad, that we can't even bait out some lurking troll?

Or could it be, that the information highway is surpassing our efforts?



I'll bite, new to this FORUM, usually post at CARM, but what the hay... lurking troll... hmmm


Top
joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:31 am
God of Poly-Folly

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 5244

Offline
Ralf wrote:
teoma2 wrote:
Are things so slow or bad, that we can't even bait out some lurking troll?

Or could it be, that the information highway is surpassing our efforts?



I'll bite, new to this FORUM, usually post at CARM, but what the hay... lurking troll... hmmm


Hi Ralf, the 'Hay' is, troll, mole or something in between, we may sometimes just seem to maybe ponder how much may have changed. Compared to perhaps earlier days when lone internet surfing brought in more of the strange activity.

_________________
God of Poly-Folly Folly

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944


God of Poly-Folly Folly


Top
Ralf
Post  Post subject: Re: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:56 am
Nursery

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 pm
Posts: 4

Offline
joseph's myth wrote:
Ralf wrote:
teoma2 wrote:
Are things so slow or bad, that we can't even bait out some lurking troll?

Or could it be, that the information highway is surpassing our efforts?



I'll bite, new to this FORUM, usually post at CARM, but what the hay... lurking troll... hmmm


Hi Ralf, the 'Hay' is, troll, mole or something in between, we may sometimes just seem to maybe ponder how much may have changed. Compared to perhaps earlier days when lone internet surfing brought in more of the strange activity.



Thanks for the welcome, not much activity going on. At CARM there is always lively debate...


Top
joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:13 am
God of Poly-Folly

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 5244

Offline
Ralf wrote:


Thanks for the welcome, not much activity going on. At CARM there is always lively debate...


We have a debate forum, and you can see it below and it can be accessed as easily as the spare tire in your vehicle that you drive. ( If you indeed drive, some Mormons wait till about 26 yrs old )

The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is likely just as important as any derived or conjuring discussion or development with debating, Google has already done the thinking this time don't ja know, heh.

Go to ldsfilmfestival.org using a search engine to get you to the Googly truth on a front page inquiry.

Click, search, wow!

_________________
God of Poly-Folly Folly

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944


God of Poly-Folly Folly


Top
Ralf
Post  Post subject: Re: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:03 am
Nursery

Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 pm
Posts: 4

Offline
joseph's myth wrote:
Ralf wrote:


Thanks for the welcome, not much activity going on. At CARM there is always lively debate...


We have a debate forum, and you can see it below and it can be accessed as easily as the spare tire in your vehicle that you drive. ( If you indeed drive, some Mormons wait till about 26 yrs old )

The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is likely just as important as any derived or conjuring discussion or development with debating, Google has already done the thinking this time don't ja know, heh.

Go to ldsfilmfestival.org using a search engine to get you to the Googly truth on a front page inquiry.

Click, search, wow!



I will cruise around, so far nothing is really worth debating ... Check out CARM if you are into debating Mormonism...


Top
joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: LDS Non Thinking Internet Avoiders  |  Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:26 am
God of Poly-Folly

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:29 pm
Posts: 5244

Offline
Ralf wrote:
joseph's myth wrote:
Ralf wrote:
Thanks for the welcome, not much activity going on. At CARM there is always lively debate...


We have a debate forum, and you can see it below and it can be accessed as easily as the spare tire in your vehicle that you drive. ( If you indeed drive, some Mormons wait till about 26 yrs old )

The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is likely just as important as any derived or conjuring discussion or development with debating, Google has already done the thinking this time don't ja know, heh.

Go to ldsfilmfestival.org using a search engine to get you to the Googly truth on a front page inquiry.

Click, search, wow!
I will cruise around, so far nothing is really worth debating ... Check out CARM if you are into debating Mormonism...


You cannot win any Mormon debate, it is called LDS Inner Darkness.
Enter it on a Google inquiry, then simply click it.

Hold my hand, I'll take you there quicker still.
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=50032&hilit=Inner+darkness

As more and more of the LDS youth leave Mormonism some find their way to a more wholesome and time tested group and you too deserve understanding ears and hearts. If you happen to land anywhere in or around Provo you could try these hopeful and helpful folks. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=52165

Each and every week you could have your very own favorite three word phrase to ponder, and check with Google to probably reference it most appropriately and with even historical accuracy. God hates liars, and God also disciplines those he loves.

New Mormon Coverups viewtopic.php?f=7&t=51264

I have just got to start another new thread soon. Did you know about the 2017 BOM evidence tour? Y'alls get aboard a tour bus (j'us a lil touch for authenticity) to rummage across parts of America to substantiate Captain Moroni and characters alike. Pay good money too! http://bookofmormonevidence.org/2016-bo ... and-tours/

Take it from Wayne May, he apparently avoids the Internet like the plague.

https://youtu.be/Q4d2YMg7P2c

_________________
God of Poly-Folly Folly

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944


God of Poly-Folly Folly


Top
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Print view

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
Jump to:   
cron

Delete all board cookies | The team | All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.