View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:50 am

hazbilly3
Post  Post subject: Ex-Mormon Social Media Research  |  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:41 pm
Nursery

Hello all! I obtained permission from the moderator to post this.

I am completing my undergraduate study at Weber State University and am doing a research project on how ex-Mormons use social media to cope and find new group identity after Mormonism. Ex-Mormons are largely ignored, so I am hoping this project will shed light on how those currently transitioning out or those who will transition can better cope with the difficulties. If you kind souls would be willing, could you take 15 minutes and tell a little bit about your transition out of Mormonism and how social media helps you? The survey can be found at this link: REMOVED. Confidentiality is guaranteed and I promise to post about the results when this research project is finished up.

This research is NOT IN ANY WAY affiliated with the LDS Church.

[Edit]Infymus: No you didn't. Links removed.

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Re: Ex-Mormon Social Media Research  |  Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:21 pm

hazbilly3 wrote:
Hello all! I obtained permission from the moderator to post this.

Which moderator? Which moderator?
Quote:
5. Solicitations for information from the members of the Ex-Mormon Forums is not allowed. Please do not register on these forums for the purpose of gathering personal information from our members. Those posts will be immediately locked. As Mormons, we were conditioned to hand that information over readily. As Ex-Mormons, we should be cautious and guard our personal and private information. Note: This does not include POLLS created by members for members.

http://exmormonforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=160

We take not kindly to mendacious mendicants.