View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:45 am

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Re: Any one watch Jeremy Runnell's "leaked" video of his so  |  Posted: Tue May 24, 2016 11:29 pm

I am sorry I missed the Mattsons! I would like to attend another conference. We'll have to wait and see if I can make the upcoming one. I'd really like to.

If the "limited geography" excuse were valid, we can imagine that Nahom was in Brazil, where we still find the surname Nahimi, undoubtedly the Hebrew plural -im with a final -i attached. Nah being the name of a people, and therefore without a doubt the place those people inhabited. I'm sure they must have buried their dead nearby, so you also have the presence of a burial place. The Nahimi are also found in Denmark. No doubt Columbus took back some of these people to the Old World as slaves.

"FAIR" does not deal the letter to a CES Director justice, imo. FAIR builds on asides, goes off on tangents, and relies on "straw men" and other such disheveled creatures. It looks like FAIR intentionally wants to misrepresent the letter and misargue the issues. I wouldn't mind being wrong, but that would mean I am "dull of reading".