View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:28 am

productofchoice
Post  Post subject: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:59 am
God

It's almost Joseph Smith's Birthday (Dec 23) ... shortly after the winter solstice.

Interesting how solstice and equinox play so large in his live ... almost a mystical connection.

Peace.

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad." - Luke 8:17

thews
Post  Post subject: Re: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:41 pm
1st Presidency

f*** Joseph Smith... what a doosh.

Tim 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine..they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Rainfeather
Post  Post subject: Re: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:57 pm

thews? Holy cow. Been a long time.

thews
Post  Post subject: Re: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:20 pm
1st Presidency

Rainfeather wrote:
thews? Holy cow. Been a long time.

I mellowed out after my daughter died Rain. Something inside me wants so badly for the blind Mormon to realize there was no such thing as an Urim and Thummim, but I feel like I tried my best. Any Mormons wanna take me on? I'll win... I promise.

Tim 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine..they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Rainfeather
Post  Post subject: Re: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:43 pm

I can well imagine. I remember that period.

It's just nice to see ya.

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:49 pm
God of Mythbusters

Same here Thews, it has been a while, has it not. And I am very sorry to read about the loss of your daughter. Its not supposed to be that way. Kids normally bury their parents, not the other way around.....

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."

productofchoice
Post  Post subject: Re: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:46 pm
God

Hi Thews,good to see you again.
I'm really sorry to hear about your daughter.

Peace

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad." - Luke 8:17

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 am
God of Poly-Folly

productofchoice wrote:
Hi Thews,good to see you again.
I'm really sorry to hear about your daughter.

Peace

That was a sober and honest happening (("period")) I'll never forget, as a both welcomed and traumatizing event.

I took the time to look it up. I'll post the link if it's okay with thews. ((waves and then points affectionately)) Hi thews!

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944

God of Poly-Folly Folly

Rainfeather
Post  Post subject: Re: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:11 am

I remember all that father and daughter went through. It was heartbreaking.

thews
Post  Post subject: Re: Guess what time it is?  |  Posted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:27 pm
1st Presidency

You guys really helped me through that bad time... I thank you all.