The Ex-Mormon Forums were founded on the principle of recovery, NOT debate. We are here to help Mormons who are in transition out of Mormonism - or as a place for Ex-Mormons to find friendship and healing.
In addition to the Ex-Mormon Forums' Rules viewtopic.php?f=11&t=160
the following additional rules have been added to both the Debate and the Politics forums:
1. No personal attacks allowed whatsoever.
2. No disrespectful communications allowed. Address the ideas, not the person who posts them.
3. Do not "derail" threads or otherwise insert commentary that has nothing to do with a thread's opening post.
4. Keep threads on topic. Tangent conversations will be split into a new thread.
5. Do NOT target Mormons or Ex-Mormons in the Non-Debate Forums just to garner a response or challenge them.
Expect to have heavier moderating in both of these two forums from here on out.