View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:49 am

KCExmoAdmin
Post  Post subject: Kansas City Region Exmo Meet Ups  |  Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:15 pm
Nursery

I'm an Admin for a Kansas City Regional Exmo group.
We just held our KC Regional Quarterly Meet Up, Sunday, June 28th, and it was great.
Within our KC Region we have two 'Area' Meet Up groups which meet MONTHLY.

Kansas City 'Area' Exmo Groups:

"Kansas City Exmos - Southeast Area"
(South of the Missouri River, but east of downtown KC, i.e., Independence, Blue Springs, Raytown, etc.)

"Kansas City Exmos - West Area"
(for those living west of downtown KC, and across the state line, in Kansas, i.e. Overland Park, Olathe, Leavenworth, etc.)

Both of these 'Area' group each have a 'secret' Facebook page. (Cannot be found by Facebook or Internet search)
To become a part of either of these two groups, you simply join the 'Regional' group, "KC Region ExMormons" ('Secret' group) by contacting me, KCExmoAdmin.
> We do this so new members can be vetted and to protect the identity of those in the Area groups. <

As soon a someone has joined the Regional group, and the Regional admin is assured that the new member is, in fact, an 'Exmo' (...and not a TBM just joining to stir up trouble),
the Regional Admin will determine the Area in which the new member lives and introduce the new member to the Admin of the Area group, who will take it from there,
by providing a link to the 'secret' Area group.

So, if you've left the church officially, or you've left completely in your heart and mind, but are working on the process to escape,
and you're an Exmo living in the Kansas City Region and would like to Meet Up, let me know.

KCExmoAdmin

Last edited by KCExmoAdmin on Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

MatrixEscapee
Post  Post subject: Re: Kansas City Region Exmo Meet Ups  |  Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:40 pm
Nursery

I'm an ex-Mormon in the Kansas City area. How can I join the meet-up group? Thank you.

KCExmoAdmin
Post  Post subject: Re: Kansas City Region Exmo Meet Ups  |  Posted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:23 pm
Nursery

If you're an ExMoron living in the Kansas City region, and desire to join "KC Region ExMormons" to meet with us both online and in 'in-person' monthly Meet Ups,
send me a Personal Message in this 'Ex-Mormon Community' site and share with me your transition story.
I will send you a link to our 'Secret' Facebook page.

NOTE: TBM Trolls beware... being added to our page is not automatic. I WILL check you out.

KC Exmo Admin

minlanire
Post  Post subject: Re: Kansas City Region Exmo Meet Ups  |  Posted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:52 am
Nursery

It's cool, I like it.
sbobet app

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: Kansas City Region Exmo Meet Ups  |  Posted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:25 am
God of Mythbusters

I think you will like it more when you find out that you are not alone in your exiting. You'll have lots of company to provide you with the reassurance that your new views and choices are correct.

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."