View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:30 pm

malone7384
Post  Post subject: Just emailed our resignation letter  |  Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:40 am
Nursery

Just emailed our resignation letter (for me and my daughter). Feels good that we finally did it.

Something weird happened earlier today though - apparently on lds.org - our address reverted back to an address that we have not been at for nearly 3 years. I got a Facebook message from the first counselor in our old ward (in another state) asking if we had moved back. Also got an email from the local ward clerk asking for new address since it appears that we had moved.

Not sure how that happened at all - it is completely baffling but I guess could make it easier for us to get this over with.

The address that I provided them with to mail my confirmation is a PO Box and I added a note that I wanted no other contact - other than the confirmation letter so we will see what happens.

Guess that I will not be answering our door for a little while until this all passes. I just want to be done with them for once and for all.

Rainfeather
Post  Post subject: Re: Just emailed our resignation letter  |  Posted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:52 am

I'm not sure why it would be, but maybe that's where your records were being kept. You'll find that once they process it, you won't be able to get onto the site anymore.

Congratulations on resigning.

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: Just emailed our resignation letter  |  Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:45 am
God of Mythbusters

In a couple of years, if you're like most, you may look back and realize this was one of the best or maybe THE best decision you have made for yourself and your child. Congratulations.

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: Just emailed our resignation letter  |  Posted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:07 am
God of Poly-Folly

teoma2 wrote:
In a couple of years, if you're like most, you may look back and realize this was one of the best or maybe THE best decision you have made for yourself and your child. Congratulations.

The quitting and the move or the move and the LDS resign? She's got to be feeling it strong and wonderful even before the much anticipated happening became resolved. Way way way, before this final resolution.

Congratulations malone7384! Glad to be of some service and aid to you.

{ If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~ Stevie Wonder }
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944

God of Poly-Folly Folly