View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:33 am

worries2014
Post  Post subject: Can you please participate in my online survey?  |  Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:54 pm
Nursery

Hello,

I am a fifth year clinical psychology doctoral candidate at Pacific Graduate School of Psychology at Palo Alto University. I am currently working on my IRB approved dissertation, titled “Intrusive Worries, Related Behaviors, and Religious Beliefs Among Mormons.” I am posting on this website in hopes of recruiting potential participants. Participants will only be required to fill out a 30 to 45 minute internet based survey. They can complete it in the comfort of their own home or wherever they have internet access. They can also choose to participate in a raffle to win a $50, $75, or $100.00 Visa gift card.

For more information and to partake in the survey, please click on this link: LINK REMOVED>

Thank you for your interest and support.

Best,

Michelle

Melanie
Post  Post subject: Re: Can you please participate in my online survey?  |  Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:55 am
myself

It is inappropriate that you post this request, as has been specified clearly before to other such posters.

Users of this Board are to be warned against taking part in such surveys and in offering any information to others.

Infymus
Post  Post subject: Re: Can you please participate in my online survey?  |  Posted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:27 am
Founder

5. Solicitations for information from the members of the Ex-Mormon Forums is not allowed. Please do not register on these forums for the purpose of gathering personal information from our members. Those posts will be immediately locked. As Mormons, we were conditioned to hand that information over readily. As Ex-Mormons, we should be cautious and guard our personal and private information. Note: This does not include POLLS created by members for members.