View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:33 am

jdoc
Post  Post subject: Of Jesus and Madmen Book  |  Posted: Mon May 19, 2014 8:32 am
Nursery

For those trying to have a relationship with the Creator and not with man-made religions, I am submitting my book(s) for your consideration on this web-site. I am in no means trying to sell myself or these book(s) as a guide to life or your spiritual destiny, but have accumulated first hand information that may help you make an informed decision about the efforts of the religious elite that incorporate a system of control. This began well before Joseph Smith, but he was aware of the capacity of this system to begin his personal crusade. My goal(s) are to inform individuals about the techniques and methodology applied from strategies developed over millennia. I hope that this will illuminate the path of your personal choice to achieve the oneness with the Creator. You can Google: James Craik Press release-Of Jesus and Madmen; Find the book(s) on www.Amazon.com/jamescraik/books; or access my website www.jamescraik.ca.