View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:26 am

productofchoice
Post  Post subject: Re: I've only been a convert since 11/2014- ready to leave.  |  Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:19 am
God

Hi and Welcome mufasapenny!

I'm former Mormon who is now just Christian. Yeah, the Bible is enough. I'm glad your eyes are opened. If I were to summarize, I'd say that the Mormons restored a pre-cross church, putting members back under the laws that Jesus nailed to the Cross. They undo His sacrifice. They, as in the words of Paul, try and claim that you are to work to earn salvation which means that Jesus died in vein.

And when that widow that Jesus speaks about gives her last penny, where the Religious rules made excuses and exemptions for paying their offerings, what you have to remember is that they poor were meant to be able to take from the church. The rich were making excuses for why they should not offer and they were also putting her under unfair expectations. Happens these days too.

And isn't it enough to just believe? Isn't that what Jesus asks in John 3?

Peace

"For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad." - Luke 8:17

Melanie
Post  Post subject: Re: I've only been a convert since 11/2014- ready to leave.  |  Posted: Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:32 pm
myself

poc .........''just Christian'........... :titter: lol