View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:18 pm

Leonardo
Post  Post subject: Hi  |  Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 10:39 pm
Nursery

Hi, I'm using the name Leonardo in order to be anonymous.

Okay, so here's the situation. I found the Sealed Portion, I read it, and now, I've got to leave the Church. Whether or not you believe Christopher Nemelka is the real deal is irrelevant as to why I'm seeking some help. He's the real deal to me, thanks to him, I learned some unpleasant things that has become real to me.

[*] Jesus Christ wants me to leave the Church. I've talked to him at length on the matter, not face to face.
[*] My spirit is calling me a coward whenever I talk to it about leaving, and I waffle about it, waiting for my twin flame to come and let me move out of the borders of Utah so I can do it without reprisal from my family.

Well, that's become mute. My family has practically declared operation W.e A.re R.ight on me and I'm not the one they are fighting. So, let me sum up.

1. I grew up in the Church, sadly, when I was born, I completely forgot who I am and who I was. My parents are narcissistic, and the tragic thing is, my brothers and sister all forgot who they were. Unlike them, they chose to be born into their particular families. I was asked. I was born in 1974, 20 years after Alan Turing -- the Inventor of the Computer -- died of suffocation of potassium cyanide in his home.

2. 40 years later (passing up all the boring stuff you've heard before, I assure you) -- I came across the Sealed Portion and read it. Moroni said, over and over, "Come out of that FALSE church called after Jesus' Name in the latter-days." That's a paraphrase. If you like, I can quote it. But reading the Sealed Portion, I came across the Truth. It's the Genuine, Dyed in the Wool, SEALED PORTION OF THE BOOK OF MORMON.

3. I met Christopher in January of this year, he shook my hand, and when I left, he greeted me warmly -- saying he was sorry he didn't have time to talk to me. Come to know, now I know why.

4. Earlier this month, my family came against me and declared war against me. My mother and father are Narcissistic, besides the greatness my father is before, they turned into Orthodox Mormons -- i.e. Pharisees. Ironically, my sister is sexually frustrated being unable to express her lesbianism, she takes out her frustration on me -- her beloved older brother -- any chance she gets. She is a Nazi Mormon -- despite being a fan of Utah football.

5. I dreamed the following dream: in my dream, a Mother dragon and her flight of eleven dragon chicks paraded around me. The dreams of Joseph, the son of Jacob, are coming to me.

So, in short, I could use some help to get out of the false church that has turned my family against me. All because I came to know the truth about ourselves, and about myself. I will lose the respect from my family, but I can't handle my spirit calling me a coward. My family will think I've really gone to the other side, but in a way I have. Jesus Christ, the being whom we believe is directing the Church, has nothing to do with the Church. Lucifer is the God of this World and he is the one directing the Church. Jesus Christ is the Satan of this World.

So . . .

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: Hi  |  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:32 am
God of Poly-Folly

Leonardo wrote:
Hi, I'm using the name Leonardo in order to be anonymous.

Okay, so here's the situation. I found the Sealed Portion, I read it, and now, I've got to leave the Church. Whether or not you believe Christopher Nemelka is the real deal is irrelevant as to why I'm seeking some help. He's the real deal to me, thanks to him, I learned some unpleasant things that has become real to me.

[*] Jesus Christ wants me to leave the Church. I've talked to him at length on the matter, not face to face.
[*] My spirit is calling me a coward whenever I talk to it about leaving, and I waffle about it, waiting for my twin flame to come and let me move out of the borders of Utah so I can do it without reprisal from my family.

Well, that's become mute. My family has practically declared operation W.e A.re R.ight on me and I'm not the one they are fighting. So, let me sum up.

1. I grew up in the Church, sadly, when I was born, I completely forgot who I am and who I was. My parents are narcissistic, and the tragic thing is, my brothers and sister all forgot who they were. Unlike them, they chose to be born into their particular families. I was asked. I was born in 1974, 20 years after Alan Turing -- the Inventor of the Computer -- died of suffocation of potassium cyanide in his home.

2. 40 years later (passing up all the boring stuff you've heard before, I assure you) -- I came across the Sealed Portion and read it. Moroni said, over and over, "Come out of that FALSE church called after Jesus' Name in the latter-days." That's a paraphrase. If you like, I can quote it. But reading the Sealed Portion, I came across the Truth. It's the Genuine, Dyed in the Wool, SEALED PORTION OF THE BOOK OF MORMON.

3. I met Christopher in January of this year, he shook my hand, and when I left, he greeted me warmly -- saying he was sorry he didn't have time to talk to me. Come to know, now I know why.

4. Earlier this month, my family came against me and declared war against me. My mother and father are Narcissistic, besides the greatness my father is before, they turned into Orthodox Mormons -- i.e. Pharisees. Ironically, my sister is sexually frustrated being unable to express her lesbianism, she takes out her frustration on me -- her beloved older brother -- any chance she gets. She is a Nazi Mormon -- despite being a fan of Utah football.

5. I dreamed the following dream: in my dream, a Mother dragon and her flight of eleven dragon chicks paraded around me. The dreams of Joseph, the son of Jacob, are coming to me.

So, in short, I could use some help to get out of the false church that has turned my family against me. All because I came to know the truth about ourselves, and about myself. I will lose the respect from my family, but I can't handle my spirit calling me a coward. My family will think I've really gone to the other side, but in a way I have. Jesus Christ, the being whom we believe is directing the Church, has nothing to do with the Church. Lucifer is the God of this World and he is the one directing the Church. Jesus Christ is the Satan of this World.

So . . .

Hello Lenardo,
Welcome home, you can still keep your same parents, still keep your exact same siblings, I wish sometimes I could tradeoff for something better too. Without trying so hard, the posture you may be seeking will build. Don't be so know-it-all around em just because they might seem that way. You already know just enough, and that's enough.

Find and rescue your support found here and around town right there where you have found yourself. Goofballs do goofball stuff, and if they did it once, well? Maybe they'll be likely to try that again.

Welcome to a home of understanding that you might have never knew.

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}
.................. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944
........................ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekkkD8HU944

God of Poly-Folly Folly

Leonardo
Post  Post subject: Re: Hi  |  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:50 am
Nursery

joseph's myth wrote:
Hello Lenardo,
Welcome home, you can still keep your same parents, still keep your exact same siblings, I wish sometimes I could tradeoff for something better too. Without trying so hard, the posture you may be seeking will build. Don't be so know-it-all around em just because they might seem that way. You already know just enough, and that's enough.

Find and rescue your support found here and around town right there where you have found yourself. Goofballs do goofball stuff, and if they did it once, well? Maybe they'll be likely to try that again.

Thank you, hopefully.

You typically have to stop discussing the gospel with your family before you go this route. They have no understanding beyond their brainwashing. Ironically, my dad devours the scriptures everyday and every waking hour, and his mind isn't enlightened with further understanding. His vessel is clouded with sour old wine. Which is a tragedy since I know his heart. The greatest tragedy is that he believes the Sealed Portion won't come out until the Second Coming, which the year that event happens is 129 years, 2 months, and 11 days away. Well, it's out, now.

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: Hi  |  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:06 am
God of Poly-Folly

Leonardo wrote:
joseph's myth wrote:
Hello Lenardo,

Thank you, hopefully.

You typically have to stop discussing the gospel with your family before you go this route. They have no understanding beyond their brainwashing. Ironically, my dad devours the scriptures everyday and every waking hour, and his mind isn't enlightened with further understanding. His vessel is clouded with sour old wine. Which is a tragedy since I know his heart. The greatest tragedy is that he believes the Sealed Portion won't come out until the Second Coming, which the year that event happens is 129 years, 2 months, and 11 days away. Well, it's out, now.

Of course it's a genuine thank you, from this side too! Maybe prayer is better than action during this juncture, concerning your dad. Gimme an initial, if you wish.

{If you believe in things that you don't understand, then you suffer ~Stevie Wonder}

God of Poly-Folly Folly

Leonardo
Post  Post subject: Re: Hi  |  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:19 am
Nursery

joseph's myth wrote:
Leonardo wrote:
joseph's myth wrote:
Hello Lenardo,

Thank you, hopefully.

Of course it's a genuine thank you, from this side too! Maybe prayer is better than action during this juncture, concerning your dad. Gimme an initial, if you wish.

Well, when I voice a prayer, my subconscious answers. If you been through the temple, Joseph's endowment -- which has been changed by the Church over the years by the way -- is supposed to teach you this. The Father is, frankly, annoyed with all the prayers for the blessings on the food for health and strength that he's been getting. 3 times a day, from his Children. So, he typically doesn't hear them or intervenes.

Actions speak louder than words, and so far, my actions are inactions. *sigh* He wanted so much to read the sealed portion, and I extended to him the opportunity. He rejected it. I try, and I try, and he is most resistant. All he wants to do is to drag me back into the pit of ignorance. I can't go back there. I'm literally the 6th smartest man on Earth, now. I found that out by accident.

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: Hi  |  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:37 am
God of Poly-Folly

joseph's myth wrote:

You wrote: "Well, when I voice a prayer, my subconscious answers. If you been through the temple, Joseph's endowment -- which has been changed by the Church over the years by the way -- is supposed to teach you this. The Father is, frankly, annoyed with all the prayers for the blessings on the food for health and strength that he's been getting. 3 times a day, from his Children. So, he typically doesn't hear them or intervenes.

Actions speak louder than words, and so far, my actions are inactions. *sigh* He wanted so much to read the sealed portion, and I extended to him the opportunity. He rejected it. I try, and I try, and he is most resistant. All he wants to do is to drag me back into the pit of ignorance. I can't go back there. I'm literally the 6th smartest man on Earth, now. I found that out by accident."

Jesus once enlightened me, if I won't let something go, how can he have it to work on? He will often show you his glory and believe it or not, that one is for you too.

God of Poly-Folly Folly

Leonardo
Post  Post subject: Re: Hi  |  Posted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:48 am
Nursery

joseph's myth wrote:
[

Jesus once enlightened me, if I won't let something go, how can he have it to work on? He will often show you his glory and believe it or not, that one is for you too.

True. Thank you. :)

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: Hi  |  Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:02 pm
God of Poly-Folly

Leonardo??? You there? Anywhere?

God of Poly-Folly Folly

Leonardo
Post  Post subject: Re: Hi  |  Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:33 am
Nursery

joseph's myth wrote:
Leonardo??? You there? Anywhere?

Yeah, I'm around. :)

I'm working on a thesis about the Legendary Polynesian Navigator -- Kupe.

Abinadi
Post  Post subject: Re: Hi  |  Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Hello, Leonardo.

I do have a copy or two of Christopher Nemelka's Sealed Portion, and have read it. I used to get every new scripture, sealed portion, added revelation, new revelations, and everything else put out by the hundreds of Mormon denominations. I've kind of lost interest in that. I never found one that was any more inspiring that the Book of Mormon or Doctrine and Covenants. They have added nothing to my understanding of history, scriptural texts, or how I should be living my life. After many years, I now find them all rather dull and insipid, and a couple of them quite vile either for their comments about races or the sexual behavior they command their followers to perform.

I sympathize with your desire to leave the Monsonite Mormon Church. If you are just switching labels, from Monsonite to Nemelkaite, I would expect your spiritual growth also to be only lateral rather than vertical. I am not in a position to tell you to abandon both churches, because I believe everyone needs a faith to believe in. If you are determined to follow a Mormon path, suggestions of alternative would probably not be acted on, or even well received. So I say instead, go into the religion you prefer, delve to its depths, but also read the writings of others: Augustine, Thomas Aquinas, Aristotle, John Paul II, and especially, Jerald and Sandra Tanner, Richard Packham Jim Whitefield and Sterlng M. McMurrin. Eventually it will all sort itself out.

“What thou lovest well remains, the rest is dross
What thou lov'st well shall not be reft from thee
What thou lov'st well is thy true heritage
Whose world, or mine or theirs or is it of none?
First came the seen, then thus the palpable Elysium,
though it were in the halls of hell.”
―Ezra Pound

"Everyone has to find his own path." - Ip-Man

Leonardo
Post  Post subject: Re: Hi  |  Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:24 am
Nursery

Abinadi wrote:
Hello, Leonardo.

I do have a copy or two of Christopher Nemelka's Sealed Portion, and have read it. I used to get every new scripture, sealed portion, added revelation, new revelations, and everything else put out by the hundreds of Mormon denominations. I've kind of lost interest in that. I never found one that was any more inspiring that the Book of Mormon or Doctrine and Covenants. They have added nothing to my understanding of history, scriptural texts, or how I should be living my life. After many years, I now find them all rather dull and insipid, and a couple of them quite vile either for their comments about races or the sexual behavior they command their followers to perform.

I sympathize with your desire to leave the Monsonite Mormon Church. If you are just switching labels, from Monsonite to Nemelkaite, I would expect your spiritual growth also to be only lateral rather than vertical. I am not in a position to tell you to abandon both churches, because I believe everyone needs a faith to believe in. If you are determined to follow a Mormon path, suggestions of alternative would probably not be acted on, or even well received. So I say instead, go into the religion you prefer, delve to its depths, but also read the writings of others: Augustine, Thomas Aquinas, Aristotle, John Paul II, and especially, Jerald and Sandra Tanner, Richard Packham Jim Whitefield and Sterlng M. McMurrin. Eventually it will all sort itself out.

“What thou lovest well remains, the rest is dross
What thou lov'st well shall not be reft from thee
What thou lov'st well is thy true heritage
Whose world, or mine or theirs or is it of none?
First came the seen, then thus the palpable Elysium,
though it were in the halls of hell.”
―Ezra Pound

I'll be leaving religion altogether, actually. Religion is . . . I hate to sound like Karl Marx . . . not good for the human being. A human being is meant to follow his own conscience and not live by the word of someone who professes to speak for God (i.e. most any leader). No one I know in MWAW follows Nemelka. We all follow our own conscience.

This sounds like Anti-Theism, but it's not, it's just that Religion is not good for anyone. Joining any organized religion (feminism, the democratic party, baptist Christianity, Lutheranism, Buddhism, for example) after leaving the church is not good for anyone, at all. Religion is full of superstition, magic, and lies that holds someone back from real truth. You are paying a priest who just teaches you lies. An atheist is better off, in the long run, than a religionist these days. (Feminists are worse, I've seen a family member get swept up into the fanatical Crusader mentality that 3rd Wave Feminism has been expressing.)

Most Latter-day Saints hold the Apostles and the President of the Church in higher regard than the Savior. I.e. they Worship the Apostles while professing to worship Jesus Christ. I don't listen to the Apostles anymore, and my sister couldn't believe it when I turned down a "fireside chat" with one of the Apostles who was speaking. I should have told her, "I don't worship the Apostles or the ground they walk on." It's wrong to listen to anyone who professes to speak for God now, you are better off following your own conscience.

I pretty much embody my True Self, so the Initiatory doesn't do anything for me except make my dad and mom feel better. The Endowment isn't what Mormons think it is, if it was presented in it's true state, it pretty much damns religion -- just that most Latter-day Saints are lost on it's message. So, temple attendance doesn't do a thing for me, except for Baptisms for the Dead -- which is symbolic anyhow (meaning, it doesn't do anything for the dead -- it is devised to help you remember your own baptism). Thomas S. Monson is a good man, but even he has flaws. He has been accused of rape before.

The only reason why he stays in the Church leadership is because the people are quick to forgive him, even though rapists and adulterers are punished in the Church. I.e., they punish those of high office when it's politically expedient and not out of Justice. Does this make the Church corrupt? Yep. Are all the other churches corrupt? Yeah. Is every other religion corrupt? Pretty much all of them are corrupt in some way.

joseph's myth
Post  Post subject: Hi  |  Posted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:57 am
God of Poly-Folly

Leonardo wrote:
I'll be leaving religion altogether, actually. Religion is . . . I hate to sound like Karl Marx . . . not good for the human being. A human being is meant to follow his own conscience and not live by the word of someone who professes to speak for God (i.e. most any leader). No one I know in MWAW follows Nemelka. We all follow our own conscience.

This sounds like Anti-Theism, but it's not, it's just that Religion is not good for anyone. Joining any organized religion (feminism, the democratic party, baptist Christianity, Lutheranism, Buddhism, for example) after leaving the church is not good for anyone, at all. Religion is full of superstition, magic, and lies that holds someone back from real truth. You are paying a priest who just teaches you lies. An atheist is better off, in the long run, than a religionist these days. (Feminists are worse, I've seen a family member get swept up into the fanatical Crusader mentality that 3rd Wave Feminism has been expressing.)

Most Latter-day Saints hold the Apostles and the President of the Church in higher regard than the Savior. I.e. they Worship the Apostles while professing to worship Jesus Christ. I don't listen to the Apostles anymore, and my sister couldn't believe it when I turned down a "fireside chat" with one of the Apostles who was speaking. I should have told her, "I don't worship the Apostles or the ground they walk on." It's wrong to listen to anyone who professes to speak for God now, you are better off following your own conscience.

I pretty much embody my True Self, so the Initiatory doesn't do anything for me except make my dad and mom feel better. The Endowment isn't what Mormons think it is, if it was presented in it's true state, it pretty much damns religion -- just that most Latter-day Saints are lost on it's message. So, temple attendance doesn't do a thing for me, except for Baptisms for the Dead -- which is symbolic anyhow (meaning, it doesn't do anything for the dead -- it is devised to help you remember your own baptism). Thomas S. Monson is a good man, but even he has flaws. He has been accused of rape before.

The only reason why he stays in the Church leadership is because the people are quick to forgive him, even though rapists and adulterers are punished in the Church. I.e., they punish those of high office when it's politically expedient and not out of Justice. Does this make the Church corrupt? Yep. Are all the other churches corrupt? Yeah. Is every other religion corrupt? Pretty much all of them are corrupt in some way.

It's just that spouts of double-talk and fits of inconsistencies are already starting to be maybe picked up on, here at these forums. Welcome again. We can allow for this the human condition.

God of Poly-Folly Folly

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: Hi  |  Posted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:29 am
God of Mythbusters

Hey Leon, as you go about your life, keep in mind, (or stay focused on)that your value does not rest on what someone else thinks of you.

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."