View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:49 pm

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: Hi all. I'm Wes, and I'm a Mormoholic (in recovery).  |  Posted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:43 am
God of Mythbusters

Ditto here Dan. Pretty much the same scenario..talks with the leadership led to divorce proceeding, filed for "irreconcilable differences" ie, lack of a testimony and no faith in the system.

Also, three of my children are holding their mother at arms length now too. Looks like truth is winning out with them as well, as I am very openly critical of my past situation with their mother. They are now seeing it for what it was. No team work, no partnering up, sharing back and forth as the case might be or require, it was pretty much all church this, church that which pulled and pushed us apart over the years. I'm glad that I am free of that relationship and looking foe something far better.

One that doesn't allow religion to enter in and poison the good in it.

Someone on another forum, used the analogy: "Truth is like a big cat, when you set it free, it will take care of itself." Well, its looking like the truth is taking care of itself, one member at a time. Your kids and mine, seeing TSCC for what it is.

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."