View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:52 pm

Riverwatch
Post  Post subject: Left Mormonism after 42 years  |  Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:30 am
Nursery

I love to see the awakening that is going on around me. It is a difficult time for some, but eventually it becomes a time of free-to-be-me freedom. I knew years before I left "the church" that I needed to leave, but I continued to be "active" because it is so hard to leave. Then I became ill, and it frightened me that I might die still a mormon and leave an untrue legacy for those who come after me.
So I became courageous and shocked everybody by leaving "the church". That was nine years ago and I am so happy with my choice.
I do a blog on aging....and leaving Mormonism. I hope you will visit,
unearthlylanding.blogspot.com

Riverwatch
Post  Post subject: Re: Left Mormonism after 42 years  |  Posted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:32 am
Nursery

Concerning the Book of Abraham:
http://unearthlylanding.blogspot.com/20 ... ng-up.html

teoma2
Post  Post subject: Re: Left Mormonism after 42 years  |  Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:19 am
God of Mythbusters

Is it no small wonder, that TSCC, is seriously interested in buying up the Salt Lake Tribune to control the spread of information that is contrary to their way of thinking? And thereby suppressing the free flow of information to the worker bees?

"Just because you think, feel, or believe something is true, doesn't make it true!"

"The doubt of your faith, is not God testing you, but truth trying to emerge and free you."